Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fun: Tied To The Whipping Post



Sometimes I feel;
Sometimes I feel;
Like I'm tied to the internet
Tied to the internet
Sometimes I feel like I'm Blogging...

Come on!
I know it's Friday and there are some of you who are stuck in an office cubicle, tied to your whipping post...
Release the ties that bind you, it's Friday!

Seriously, you think you got problems?:

"I don't know why I let that mean woman make me a fool;
She stole all my money,
Wrecked my new car,
Now she's with one of my good time Buddies
Drinkin' at some cross-town bar-
Sometimes I feel,
Sometimes I feel,
Like I'm tied to the whipping post..."

P.S.; We do a great combat ukulele version of this...

5 comments:

daniele.perkele said...

What's a combat ukulele exactly? :|

Sean C. Ledig said...

The Allman Brothers are rock gods.

Dojo Rat said...

Ha, ha...
Ukulele power!

Rock Gods, yes.
Too bad the audio couldn't have been a little better.

Faleris said...

unfortunatelly the video is down but it was certainly great fun

Enzo said...

weird sexual practices but as long as it does not really hurt it is OK